Everfresh Makeup Can Anyone Tell Me A Really Good/cheaper Light Foundation?

Can anyone tell me a really good/cheaper light foundation? - everfresh makeup

I have SPF 14 Maybelline Everfresh make-up, and now they have suspended the product. im pissed! It is the only such foundation / concealer I have ever used, because it was soooo light on my face. I have two other types of foundation and are so thick that I can not bear. The Everfresh was like a lotion color (a little thicker ...), but it was as if I had nothing there. So you know something? I tried pure composition, Dream Matte Mousse ... but I have not tried other brands. Thank you for your help.

12 comments:

motochic... said...

I love Physicians Formula Mineral Powder is better and easier, and is the money.You must try.

sherrie C said...

You can search the web, but the Bobbi Brown makeup is light, and I used it, but my favorite is ... Jafra jafra.com have a website, but you can also buy on eBay ...

Traci said...

Maybelinne Dream Matte Mousse is what I use. It is very easy. It is not so wear something. Outrage heavy foundation.

But I also like the answer Juleettes. Mixed moisturizer and foundation together. There is also a very natural, because it is a little unfounded diluted.

Ida said...

Max Factor Lasting Performance 101 Ivory Beige.

luverofd... said...

Wet and Wild Light Foundation is actually pretty good. my best friend used it and I thought she was with Mac or Clinique!

Juleette said...

Here's an idea to save money, make a lotion SPF 15 is a face nutrogene property features a good mix of 50/50 and also in the liquid and lotion have. Paris Hilton (I hate) makes this tower, and make-up and other lotions save celbrities mixture 50/50 and lasts all day, so what you have not bought cloggin with a little blend of lotion and have a go better skin!

yes_a_sm... said...

Mouse Foundation Maybelline works look rlly rlly good light and airy and your skin well, about 6 or seven dollars, but I recommend it rlly

NONAME said...

Revlon

Justina said...

Covergirl TruBlend many bright colors and I really liked. price, $ 8

aly said...

I like Mary Kay medium coverage liquid foundation, I believe it is 14 U.S. dollars.

marykay.com

emylicio... said...

I use L'Oreal Paris Match some powder super integrable
Only $ 10 and works great!
If you have a very light skin (like me)
I suggest you
Hot Hot Light Ivory

Jo said...

Mary Kay moisturizer and color of the foundation is very good. It is as if you have no make-up.

Post a Comment