Tea Bags Cancer Is It Unhealthy To Reuse Tea Bags?

Is it unhealthy to reuse tea bags? - tea bags cancer

Was for many years, I mean the reuse of bags. In other words, boil water in the morning with a tea bag, then save the tea bags in a cup and use the tea bags in the same night. The darker the tea wakes me up and reassures me weak tea.

When my father heard that, he told me it was unhealthy and could lead to an increased risk of cancer. I asked him where he learned that he said that (his wife, my stepmother) says. My father and stepmother have never been a trusted source on the subject of science, so I thought I should get a second opinion before getting the disruption of daily routine.

Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

tormentt said...

I am all the time. Reusing tea bags, I have never in my life that is not cancer, not even sure how it would be possible, or a thought. im not gona stop doin it. I do not think there is any way .... I mean, if it is used when the tea jsutmakes weaker the second time., ..

Just cuz we are a society is to promote the reuse of bags of tea and a little tea bag hook makin ... here

http://ezinearticles.com/?Reusing-Your-T ...


This is more than Resus tea soemthin makin
http://www.diylife.com/2008/04/07/make-r ...

yeah, me 2 said...

Never heard of a new cancer, use the tea bag (and how we can say today with all the pollution, food additives, Sustainer, etc. in the whole world)

I heard about an increased risk among the Japanese for the neck and stomach cancer, no actual tea, but consumption of very hot tea. I think it is for the lining of the throat and stomach bad at once.

You can always do a little research on the Internet, or ask your doctor.

Post a Comment