Pancreitis More Condition_symptoms What Should I Expect After Being Sent Home After Treatment Of Acute Pancreitis?

What should i expect after being sent home after treatment of acute pancreitis? - pancreitis more condition_symptoms

If I one morning and my stomach was too bad to see you all again soon, and I thought it might gas.so I went to work and caught the end of the night, my stomach, upper half cramps.so touch and go to "ER" and admitted that it makes me think it was my bladder bladder.they done an ultrasound and a CT scan and found out that he inflamed.they pancreas also said my blood sugar at very high blood too. The over 363 pancreatic 200.they said he was not so bad I inflamed.so insulin and starvation for 3 days and I am indebted to a number too.my IV fell to194 and a little sugar 190-220.but School I was sent home last night. My stomach hurts really bad, it is not like before, but it still hurts and still a slight fever, drinking water and food well.im small as 1 / 2 cup spinach and slices fat-free couple Breast.if Turkey Dinner is the worst stomach. I'm going to my family doc tomorrow. I wonder if it sounds good, and how long does it hurt the stomach and back to its normal state.thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment